Ok, let’s chill for a sec.
If you don’t know about Jo Luijten, he is a Dutch video artist & video game developer based in LA, and beside his impressive portfolio, he also feed a youtube channel name Squirrel Monkey with some funny retro videos.
I stumbled upon his creations the other day and had to share some here.
Check his channel if you want more vids (got on Siri, Tinder, Insta, Bitcoin and more).
These are are some of my favourites.
WhatsApp in the 80’s
Snapchat in the 90’s
Amazon in the 80’s
And last one : Privacy in the 80’s
Ok, I guess you get the idea… just found like a fun thing to keep record of. Also a good remind of how things felt back then…
Again, don’t forget to check his channel.
#adspiration is a series of post where I store interesting ads campaign for the purpose of documenting and referencing how we communicate ideas and concepts
The following is an a series of print ads realised for Maxi Media – around the topic – “everything age fast”
Youtube Vintage Ad
Skype Vintage Ad
Twitter Vintage Ad
Facebook Vintage ad
- Are all photos the same on Instagram?
- Simple design is hard
- Internet doesn’t mean freedom
- #braininstorm with myself on : Content planning
- Task list / team management for german speakers SMB
- Quotes to remember on gloomy days
- No backend – frontend first tools
- Logo brief tips
- What if WhatsApp, Snapchat and Amazon launched in the 80s
- How to connect to Nextcloud using Webdav flysystem and laravel
- Content Creation
- Future Society
- Geek stuff
- Hardware Hacks
- Hustle Hacks
- Rethinking education
- Understanding the world
- Exploring user offboarding – UX reading listAugust 20, 2018 - 11:50 am
- SSH configuration tips for basic server securityAugust 17, 2018 - 8:30 pm
- Secure your Linux server with these toolsJuly 7, 2018 - 2:40 pm
- 3 talks about HR and company cultureJune 16, 2018 - 9:28 am
- Creating a user persona in a lean development contextJune 16, 2018 - 9:09 am