Looking to build a calendar app in React.
You are not alone.
I did some research to see what the world published on this so far, and here is what I have found.
Room Booking System
A room booking system built with MongoDB, Express, Node.js and ReactJS.
This one has a lot going on. But it’s interesting to have a look at it.
It seems like it’s a uni project or something… at least it’s organised as such.
It has wireframes and docs and a breakdown of the use case and a working demo.
Git repository: https://github.com/julia-/room-booking-system
React Big Calendar
A Google Calendar clone in react.
An events calendar component built for React and made for modern browsers (read: IE10+) and uses flexbox over the classic tables-ception approach.
React Google Calendar
Like above but also integrate the Google API stuff so it does not only *look* like Google Calendar but can actually talk to Google Calendar.
Git Repository: https://github.com/crashspringfield/react-google-calendar
For now that’s all I have found. I might post an update if I find anything interesting extra.
On a side note – there is this guy doing a tutorial on react native book app here – that’s interesting and can spark some ideas too, so I am putting it here.
Given the over enthusiasm for programming
This is a pretty refreshing take.
4. CRUD Booster
5. Quick Admin
On Code Canyon – Paid stuff
What is this site
I design and build stuff, and I like to share some of my thoughts about it here.
- Play live video from linux command line
- Virtual webcam on linux
- MySQL Mockdata
- TOTD – Routines
- redefine overdeliver
- expressjs dynamic routing – reading list
- how to cut video using nodejs and ffmpeg
- Mongodb – Reference or embed
- shitty time reset procedure (src: twitter)
- Set up a different an SSH key for git push for a give repository
- Content Creation
- Future Society
- Geek stuff
- Hardware Hacks
- Hustle Hacks
- Internet History
- Rethinking education
- Understanding the world
- Print your shoesDecember 12, 2018 - 4:10 am
- 5 talks to get up to speed on the JAMStackNovember 20, 2018 - 11:52 am
- MongoDB Schema designNovember 17, 2018 - 4:55 am
- Open source UI Kits & themed frontend for the webOctober 17, 2018 - 8:26 am
- Install docker on debian with AnsibleSeptember 29, 2018 - 5:59 am